- Associates Degree in Fitness and Nutrition – PCDI, Georgia
- Associates Degree in English – Cambridge University
- Track and Field Certification – USATF
- Track and Field Safety Certification – USATF
- Personal Training Certification – A.C.E
- Group Fitness Certification – R.V.S.H, Zimbabwe, Africa
- Group Spin Certification – R.V.S.H, Zimbabwe, Africa
PHILOSOPHY & TRAINING EXPERIENCE My passion is to uplift people. It is an amazing feeling when you can be a solution to someone’s problem. We all run into trouble, whether it is needing help with weight loss, a health condition, or simply need to be more active. Let me guide you on how to put your effort to the most efficient use. Working with youth is one of my favorite responsibilities at Key Fit. They feed me with tons of energy that I channel into helping them grow as athletes, as well as better people. In my youth, I lacked confidence in myself and I am thankful for all the coaches that helped me become the woman I am today. For me, it is important to empower children by instilling in them confidence and courage so that they can meet their goals, be them athletic goals or health goals.
FAVORITES Spending time with my family, coaching track, running, Spartan racing, reading and writing. What I love about KeyFit is the people, both staff and members. We are all in the gym making positive changes.
- Center for Degree Studies-Scranton, PA
- B.S. Business Administration & Marketing
- California University of Pennsylvania
- M.S. Exercise Science & Science of Rehabilitation
- Internal Sport Science Association ISSA
- Specialist Exercise Therapy, SFN, CPT, Elite Trainer
- NY Strength Academy, NY
- Master Trainer, Master of Fitness Design
PHILOSOPHY & TRAINING EXPERIENCE My approach is simple, yet scientific. I focus on helping you set achievable goals that will return you to the balanced, maintainable lifestyle of health and fitness you deserve.
SPECIALTIES Specializing in the needs of Medical conditions, Post Rehab Orthopedic Exercise and Therapy, Senior Fitness, General Fitness and Nutrition, Weight Loss and Weight Management, Martial Arts-Soo Bahk Do and Self Defense.
FAVORITES Teaching and training Martial Arts with my husband, nature, hiking, biking, landscaping and gardening are things I enjoy. Lifting free-weights and training Soo Bahk Do and Jiu-Jitsu are my favorite forms of exercise. My favorite thing about working at Key Fit Club is the people! From guests to our staff, we have such great people. Our environment is always relaxed and welcoming.
- Westside Barbell Special Strengths Certified
- USAW Level-1
- CrossFit Football
- CrossFit Weightlifting
- Strength and Conditioning 13 years
- Held Head Coaching experience in 3 separate CrossFit Facilities over a decade
- Worked with over 2 dozen professional fighters including UFC veterans Matt Grice and James Head
- Currently pursuing a MS in Exercise Science at UCO
Mission Statement My mission is to provide the optimal training protocol for your specific needs. All of my methods are supported by research and empirical evidence. There are no short cuts, magic pills, or quick fixes. I promise you, only hard work and first-class results.
- University of Oklahoma
- B.S. in Health & Social Sciences 2011
- NASM CPT 2012-Present
- First Aid/CPR/AED Certification 2012-Present
PHILOSOPHY & TRAINING EXPERIENCE My main focus is on functional training & helping people feel comfortable at the gym so they are confident physically, mentally, and emotionally. I enjoy working with individuals of all fitness levels and ages and I am able to help anyone reach their health, fitness, and nutrition goals in one on one and semi-personal training sessions. More than anything, I am thankful every day for the opportunity to help people and enhance lives through attitude, exercise & nutrition.
SPECIALTIES Core strength, Endurance training, Flexibility, Boxing Training, Weight Training, Strength, Balance, Circuit Training, & HIIT training.
FAVORITES I love getting outdoors and playing basketball as well as golf and hiking. My favorite thing about working for Key Fit Club is the comradery between the staff, members, the wide range of ages and fitness levels.
- B.A. in Liberal Arts—University of Central Oklahoma
- IMPACT Certification—USAV, 2015
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer 2016-Present
- Certified Online Trainer 2017
PHILOSOPHY & TRAINING EXPERIENCE My philosophy to training is strength equals confidence, flexibility equals resilient and mindfulness is power. One of my most favorite parts of training is to watch individuals learn that they are stronger than they believe and have the power to make incredible changes so they can lead a life that fills them full of joy and resolve.
FAVORITES Spending time with my family and watching my kids play sports. I enjoy live music, weightlifting, running and a beautiful Saturday filled with projects around
- University of Central Oklahoma
- B.S. Kinesiology Exercise Fitness
- USA Weightlifting Club Coach
PHILOSOPHY & TRAINING EXPERIENCE My training philosophy is to teach a man to fish. My goal is to empower my clients with the knowledge to achieve & maintain a healthy lifestyle. I believe that faith, family, fun, healthy food & fitness are the keys to a life worth living.
SPECIALTIES Diabetic Fitness, Beginner Fitness, Balance Training, Weight Loss &
FAVORITES My favorite activities include reading, playing football & enjoying the
outdoors. My favorite thing about working at Key Fit Club is the awesome environment.
Everyone is supportive of each other & always create positive interactions with